Selamat datang di CaraGampang.Com

The Last Song Ever - Secondhand Serenade

Saturday, January 19, 20130 Komentar

I wish my life was this song Cause songs they never die I could write for years and years And never have to cry I'd show u how I feel With out saying a word I could rap up both are hearts I no it sounds absurd And I saw the tears on ur face I shot u down and I slammed the door But couldn't make a sound So please stay sweet my dear Don't hate me now I cant tell how this last song ends The way that I feel tonight so down so down I pray I can swim just so I wont drown and the Waves that crash over me I am gasping for air take my hand so I can breath as I write this Last song down And I saw the tears on ur face I shot u down And I slammed the door but couldn't make a sound So please stay sweet my dear Don't hate me now I cant tell how this last song ends The broken glass ..... your moistened skin Was everything was everything And your broken voice ..... was quivering Your everything your everything Scream at me make it the best I ever heard Laugh out loud I no it sounds absurd Scream at me make it the best I ever heard Your everything your everything Heart beats slowing pains are growing Does she love you that's worth knowing Heart beats slowing pains are growing Does she love you that's worth knowing (Yea...)
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Cara Gampang | Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Templatea | Pusat Promosi
Copyright © 2011. DunDunBlog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger