Selamat datang di CaraGampang.Com

Tested & True - Secondhand Serenade

Saturday, January 19, 20130 Komentar

Superstitions aren't meant for lovers Under covers, undiscovered is your skin I am lonely, please let me in You're probably wondering what I was proving Are you choosing? Am I losing you tonight? Is it over, over? Are we fading? I never wanted anything the way that I want you But my words don't seem to matter My words don't seem to matter And you look at me and I can see The lies you're runing to But my words don't seem to matter I'd rather have you tested and true Now you've had your chance So let's try my way, it's my day To show you what you're missing, turn around And feel the winds of change upon your face again The warm breath of your closest friend I'm waiting, I'm waiting Are we fading? I never wanted anything the way that I want you But my words don't seem to matter My words don't seem to matter And you look at me and I can see The lies you're runing to But my words don't seem to matter I'd rather have you tested and true I'm scared we'll fall apart tonight Under the moonlight Under the moonlight I'm scared we'll never make it right Under the moonlight Under the moonlight Take my hand and hold it tight Hold it tight I never wanted anything the way that I want you But my words don't seem to matter My words don't seem to matter And you look at me and I can see The lies you're runing to But my words don't seem to matter I'd rather have you tested and true
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Cara Gampang | Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Templatea | Pusat Promosi
Copyright © 2011. DunDunBlog - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Modify by CaraGampang.Com
Proudly powered by Blogger